Sunday, November 16, 2008

We Party When We Feel Good

The other day I walked quite a few blocks for the hell of it. Fog hovered over the island like a pestering in-law and it seemed like it trapped all the humidity between the earth and the sky. I started sweating a little bit, which is never fun. My shirt started sticking to my back and I just got irratated. And, as though a gift from heaven, a cool mist began falling through the fog. I walked through the water kisses towards home.

Sometimes there are moments that make all this shit bearable. They come few and far between, but they're precious when they happen. I try to hold on to these things to remember them during the less-bearable times. A lot of times rap has a similar feeling. Let's party together.



Rihanna and T.I. team up to create a pretty sweet song. You can drink, smoke, and dance to it. What else is needed?

T.I. - Life Your Life (ft. Rihanna)




Lil Wayne has been dropped and Justin Timberlake picked up on the official remix of "Can't Believe It'. I'm realling digging this.

T-Pain - Can't Believe It (Official Remix with Justin Timberlake)

Lastly I've got a track with Justin Timberlake and T. I. Here we depart from the 'how good is life' topic and it gets a littler darker, but I really like the song. Enjoy it.

T. I. - Dead and Gone (Ft. Justin Timberlake)

No comments: