Monday, November 3, 2008

Tomorrow

I can't believe that the election is tomorrow. Finally. I've been involved with the Obama campaign as a volunteer for a little over a year. I'm glad I spent my time doing something worthwhile, but I am ready for this whole circus to be over.

Tomorrow that happens. That is, if we don't see another Ohio/Florida shit.

Who are you going to vote for? I'm not going to try to argue either way. I'm just going to tell you: Vote for Barack Obama.

I'm begging you. Please don't let John McCain win. This country is nearly unbearable as it is. I can't imagine a regime run by another George Bush with a worse temper. (Thanks Hayden).

So, I've decided to post a few pictures, some good videos, and of course music. All in the celebration of a assured victory (fingers crossed) tomorrow.

McCain kind of just forgets what's going on. It's hilarious:




I'm From Kentucky. We Love Coal. McCain Hates It.



The Famous "Yes We Can" Video



The Real McCain



Paris Gets Political

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die


Hayden Panettiere Looking Great Talkin Shit

See more Hayden Panettiere videos at Funny or Die


And for your viewing pleasure: more pictures of Hayden







And....





Get em' Barry.

No comments: