Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Languid Monday

It's another languid Monday, as I sit on my couch. I've watched the sun fall from the sky and sink under the Hudson River. New York City is bustling, but there is no place for me to go. I sit. That's it. Here's some music.



Iron and Wine - Love and Some Verses (Our Endless Numbered Days)

Iron and Wine - Sodom, South Georgia (Our Endless Numbered Days)



Laura Gibson - All the Pretty Horses
(Six White Horses)



Conor Oberst - Breezy (Gentlemen's Pact EP)

Released solely on an EP that the band sales on tour, "Breezy" is Conor's farewell to a former band mate whom he clearly adored. This is a phenomenal song.

1 comment:

tad said...

hey, so you got "breezy" right? you don't need it from me? if you still do send me an email and i'll send it to you
-sand is overrated