Monday, October 27, 2008

What Am I Even Doing?



You know, I've been sitting around a pile of papers over the last few weeks. I'm determined to sit down and write a story of my travels this summer.

The hard part, is I don't know where to begin. Freight trains and hitch hiking don't make for an easy story. I saw things that I still don't believe. I experienced things in which I still doubt whether they ever really happened. I met some of the most interesting people this country has to offer. I was homeless in every state across the southern border of the United States.

Where do I begin? I don't have a clue. I'm thinking about maybe doing another blog where each entry I write of a new day or story of my journey. I'm also inclined to write it in Word and try to get it published. I don't know.

I've got them weary blues from waitin' on writing this thing. Hank knows what I'm talking about.



Hank Williams Sr. - Weary Blues From Waitin

No comments: