Monday, October 27, 2008

Posters Posters Posters

This might seem like an inane post, but I've decided to post a few posters that I thought were cool and eventually might want to purchase. All of these can be found at AllPosters.com
















































































































Well, that's like a million posters. I didn't plan on putting that many up, but I just kept liking all the ones I saw.

Of course, the post can't be complete without some music. So, I decided to switch it up a little bit and dabble in different genres.

AA Bondy - There's A Reason

This guy is new, and I haven't heard a ton of his stuff. He's playing a show here in New York City in a few weeks and I'm going to try to check it out. He has a great voice, and is a pretty good lyricist. I really enjoy his sound

Aesop Rock - Coffee

I don't know a lot about Aesop Rock. But, I know that he kicks some ass on the mic. He's got a very distinct sound and flow. His style is really rhythmic and his lyrics are just as polished.

Josh Ritter - Girl In The War

Still, another guy I don't know much about. This song has more of an acoustic vibe, but the lyrics are descriptive and imaginative. I dig it.

Akon - I'm So Paid (ft. Lil' Wayne)

I love Lil' Wayne. He's the man. He's so goddam cocky, but it suits him. He can get away with almost anything on the mic. I was also proud of Akon. His two verses are well written and well sung.

The Felice Brothers - Hey Hey Revolver

The Felice Brothers have been around for a few years, but they recently signed to the label Team Love. Team Love was founded by Bright Eyes frontman, Conor Oberst. There are a variety of musical groups on the label. To hear from different artists on the label go to their website.

That's all folks. Let's drink. To success..

No comments: